Brookdale Community College
765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, New Jersey 07738
Surf Day is at the Warner Student Life Center.
Directions to Brookdale Community College:
From North or South Jersey, use the Garden State Parkway. If you’re driving down from North Jersey be sure to use the “Local Exits” lanes after the Raritan Bridge, and NOT the “Express” lanes.
Southbound on GSP: Use exit 109. Be sure to use “Local Lanes” when coming off Driscoll Bridge (Raritan Bay Bridge).
- Exit 109-Red Bank: at the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right onto Route 520 West (Newman Springs Road). Stay west on Route 520 about two miles; the College entrance is on the left just past the town of Lincroft.
Northbound on GSP: Use Exit 109-Red Bank and merge to the far left at the bottom of the exit ramp. Make the left onto Route 520 West (Newman Springs Road). Stay west on Route 520 about two miles, throught the town of Lincroft; the College entrance is on the left.
From Western New Jersey, take Route 33 towards the Halls Mills Road – NORTH exit. This becomes Kozloski Road; follow north until the intersection with Route 537. Turn right and continue east on 537 until it intersects with Route 34. Turn left onto Route 34 North. At the next traffic light, turn right onto Phalanx Road; stay on Phalanx Road for about 3 miles. The entrance to Brookdale will be on the left after crossing the Swimming River Reservoir bridge.
From Route 18 North: Exit at 15A-Wayside Road. Follow to Route 537 to Laird Road to Phalanx Road where you will see the college Entrance on the left after the Reservoir.
From Route 18 South: Use the Route 520 East exit and follow to the College.
Coming from elsewhere in New Jersey or out-of-state? Use MapQuest to get driving directions and a printable map. Just go to the Directions/Plan Route selection on the site, enter your start address, then enter the end address as 765 Newman Springs Road in Lincroft, NJ, 07738.
Once at Brookdale find the:
- Warner Student Life Center – Lots 6 and 7
- If Lots 6 & 7 are closed or full, go to the farside of Lot 1 and follow path through woods to Warner Student Life Center.
Driving Around Lincroft and Brookdale
Brookdale is located in the center of a residential neighborhood here in Middletown. Please join us in observing the following local traffic laws, enforced by Middletown Police.
* Campus speed limits are 25 MPH on roadways and 15 MPH in parking lots. The minimum fine for speeding is $78 and two points.
* No left turn from 7-10 AM on Pine Stree, Lindy Lane, or Oak Street.
* No right turn from 2-5 PM on Holly, Laurel, or Hickory Lanes.
* Cutting through the BP/Amoco Station to avoid the traffic light is a violation that carries a substantial fine and two points.
To learn more or ask specific questions please phone the Brookdale Police at (732) 224-2352.